1. How We collect or obtain information from You
- When you provide Your information to us e.g. by contacting us, accessing our Site/Mobile App;
- From your use of our Site/Mobile App, using cookies and any similar technology; and
- Occasionally from third parties.
2. Information we collect
a. We may collect the below mentioned personal and general information from You in the manner as mentioned in section 1 of this policy.
b. The information collected may include but not be limited to Your real name,payment information e.g. your credit or debit card details, contact details e.g.,IP address,information from cookies, information about your computer or device (e.g. device and browser type), information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time when you view them and what you clicked on, the geographical location from which you accessed our website (based on your IP address), company name or business name (if applicable).
3. How We use Your information
We will use your information for one or more of the following purposes. The legal basis on which we use your information is set out and explained after each purpose:
a. Administrative and business purposes
- To render services to You: This is necessary so that We are able to render our services to you. Some of the services available on the Site/Mobile App may be availed only after creation of user account by sharing certain information with Us.
- Improving our Site/Mobile Appand business, including personalising our Site/Mobile App and services for you and other users: This is necessary for our legitimate interest of understanding our Users better and potential users’ preferences and tailoring our Site, products and services to their needs, preferences and requirements including showing advertisements of third parties that Witchy Wench is associated with ;
- Protecting our business and our business interests, including for the purposes of credit and background checks, fraud and Site/Mobile App misuse prevention: This is necessary for our legitimate interests of preventing criminal activity such as fraud or money laundering, for ensuring that our Site/Mobile App and services are not misused.
- Communicating with our business advisors and legal representatives: This is necessary for our legitimate interests of obtaining legal or professional business advice. In such circumstances, we will only share your information where it is necessary to do so, to the minimum extent necessary, subject to appropriate confidentiality restrictions and on an anonymised basis wherever possible.
- Sharing your information with third parties which are either related to or associated with the running of our business including but not limited to third parties within our corporate group from time to time such as our business partners, insurers, affiliates, associates, suppliers, independent contractors, email providers IT and web development service providers: We will share your information with these third parties where it is necessary for our legitimate interest of running and managing our business effectively, fulfilling our contractual obligations and to render services to you. Where you purchase goods or services from us or request that we take steps to do so, we may also need to share your information with such third parties in order to perform a contract which we have entered into with you or to take steps, at your request, to enter into a contract with you. Where we share your information with such third parties, we will do so strictly on a need-to-know basis, subject to appropriate confidentiality restrictions, on an anonymised basis as far as possible and only to the extent strictly necessary for any of these purposes.
- Processing or passing on your information to third parties, such as payment service providers in order to process your payments for goods and services you order from us: This is necessary for us to perform a contract we have entered into with you (or to take steps, at your request, to enter into a contract with you) and for that third party’s legitimate interest in processing your payment(s) for goods and services you order from us.
- In connection with disclosure requests and in the case of a business or share sale or sale or purchase of a business and/or assets, whether actual or potential: This is necessary for our legitimate interests of selling and/or ensuring and promoting the success of our business. Where we share your information with a prospective purchaser or seller, we will do so on a strictly need-to-know basis, subject to appropriate confidentiality restrictions, on an anonymised basis as far as possible and only to the extent strictly necessary for any of these purposes.
- To send you marketing communications: This is necessary for our legitimate interest of direct marketing and promotion of our business. Where we are required by law to obtain your consent to market to you, however, the legal basis on which we process your information will be your consent rather than our legitimate interests.
b. Legal and enforcement of legal rights
- Enforcing our legal rights: This is necessary for our legitimate interest of protecting our business and enforcing our contractual and other legal rights.
- Indicating possible criminal acts or threats to public security to a competent authority: This is necessary for our legitimate interest of promoting the success of our business, preventing crime, for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, in the general public interest or for the legitimate interests of governmental bodies and competent authorities that prevent crime.
- In connection with any legal or potential legal dispute or proceedings: This is necessary for our legitimate interest of promoting and ensuring the success of our business, resolving disputes and making such disclosures as are required by law or which we consider, acting reasonably, are required by law.
- Complying with laws, regulations and other legal requirements: We may need to use and process your information in order to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject. For example, we may be required to disclose your information to a court, govt. Authority etc. following receipt of a court order etc.
c. Use of your information only where we have your consent
Where we process your information on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw your consent to such processing at any time by writing to us at email@example.com
d. Other Purposes
- For registering User account on the Site/Mobile App and also to enable age related restrictions;
- Sign up to receive email newsletters from us;
- To personalize Your experience (your information helps us to respond to your individual needs) including customer and technical support;
- To provide, improve and develop the Platform;
- Send You communications We think may be of interest to You, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of Witchy Wench;
- Detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other suspicious activity;
- Verify and authenticate your identity and prevent unauthorized or illegal activity;
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments;
- To prevent or take action against activities that are, or may be, in breach of our Terms of Service or applicable law;
- For participation in surveys, special promotions, events sponsored by Us or by Our partners;
- To fulfill Your contractual obligations;
4. Disclosure/Sharing of Your information
We disclose or share Your information only to the extent necessary to run our platform, our business,to provide our service to You, with Our affiliates, employees, agents, service provider(s), business transferee(s), sellers, suppliers, banks, payment gateway operators and such other individuals and institutions like judicial, quasi-judicial law enforcement agencies:
- We will disclose your information if You have agreed for the same. At the time of collection of information We will let you know the purpose(s) for which we will use the data;
- We may use third party service providers who have access to your information solely to perform certain tasks on our behalf and to provide seamless services to you, the said third parties are contractually bound to process personal data in accordance with our instructions and to the extent necessary to provide their services to us;
- Any information in your public profile will be accessible by other users of the Platform, who may view Your profile information, listen to and comment or send you messages.
- We may share the data collected about you with only those third parties who are our business partners or associate with us for the purpose of rendering services to you, in order to serve ads based on your interests.We may also share cookie data and device identifiers with service providers for data matching purposes;
- If you choose to connect your Witchy Wench account to other apps or social networks such as Facebook, Instagram etc. you may be sharing certain information with these apps or networks, We are not responsible for these other apps or networks, you must ensure that connect your account with apps or services that you trust.
- We may disclose your information to courts, law enforcement agencies, and governmental authorities in order to comply with our legal obligations, to comply with legal process and to respond to claims asserted against Witchy Wench, to enforce and administer our T&Cs and other agreements with users, or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Witchy Wench, its employees, other users and members of the public.
- We may share your information as part of a sale, merger or change in control of Witchy Wench, or in preparation for any of these events.
5. Your rights in relation to your information
Subject to certain limitations on certain rights, you have the following rights in relation to your information, which you can exercise:
- to request access to your information and information related to our use and processing of your information;
- to request the correction or deletion of your information;
- to request that we restrict our use of your information;
- to receive information which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to have that information transferred to another data controller (including a third party data controller);
- to object to the processing of your information for certain purposes;
- to withdraw your consent to our use of your information at any time where we rely on your consent to use or process that information. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use and processing of your information on the basis of your consent before the point in time when you withdraw your consent.
- the right to lodge a complaint about the data processing activities carried out by Witchy Wench before a competent data protection authority.
6. How we secure your information
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure your information and to protect it against unauthorised or unlawful use and accidental loss or destruction, including but not limited to:
- only sharing and providing access to your information to the minimum extent necessary, subject to confidentiality restrictions where appropriate, and on an anonymised basis wherever possible;
- using secure servers to store your information;
- verifying the identity of any individual who requests access to information prior to granting them access to information;
- using software to encrypt any information you submit to us via any forms on our Site/Mobile App and any payment transactions you make on or via our website/Mobile App;
- only transferring your information via closed system or encrypted data transfers; and
- insert any additional methods you use to ensure the security of personal information e.g. other technological measures or pseudonymisation.
7. Cookies And Similar Technology
a. A cookie is a small text/alphanumeric identifiers that we place on your device to enable various features of of the App/Site. “Cookies” are used to store User preferences and to track User trends, so as to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our Services to you and also to show you ads based on your interests and preferences. You can change your cookie settings to accept or not accept cookies in your browser settings. If you do accept a “cookie”, you thereby agree to our use of any Personal Information collected by us using that Cookie. If you do accept a “cookie”, you thereby agree to our use of any Personal Information collected by us using that Cookie.Whenever We use a third party to host and serve content, we may arrange for a common identifier to be shared between the third party and us in order to enable accurate measurement of traffic and usage.
We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Correspondence Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
8.Transfer of your information
We will only transfer your information if we are required to do so by law or in order to render services to you or under other circumstances. Where we do transfer, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place;
9. Access by Minors
Anyone under the age of 18 or applicable age of minority in each state in the USA or below the age of majority in the rest of the world, is not permitted to use the Platform and must not attempt to register an account or submit any personal information to us without parental consent We do not knowingly collect any personal information from any person who is underage, as the case may be, or allow them to register an account.
10. Cancellation of Account
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us by clicking on firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Changes to this Policy
12. Contact Information